Dear Members and Friends,
APCAL Lunch & Learn events have become a regular not-to-miss opportunity for insurance professionals to share new trends and regulatory insights.
Public will be able to ask Mr Rod insights about some of the following topics :
- The exceptional increase in Non-life FPS (Freedom to provide Services) activity in 2019. What potential, what limits?
- The origin of the reinsurance business. What can we expect from this sector now?
- The development of Life FPS. Faced with legal and fiscal pressures, is the future in FPS or in FE (Freedom of Establishment)?
- The creation of the FID, the FAS, the current situation of the Guaranteed Euro Funds. What future product for Life FPS?
- The history of distribution networks: Agents & Brokers. Towards what evolution
- The CAA: Its history and its development.
Kindly notice that Mr Rod’s intervention will be in French.
A certification of attendance, as part of IDD training obligations, is issued to all participants.
We are pleased to invite you to our first gathering of the year featuring
To register write an email to Vincent Demeuse at email@example.com